Details of the Request
Gap Analysis of Francis Recommendations, crossed referenced with DoH Response ‘Patients First And Foremost’ Initial Response i.e.
- Preventing Problems,
- Detecting Problems Quickly,
- Taking Action Promptly,
- Ensuring Robust Accountability,
- Ensuring Staff are Trained and Motivated
Details of the Response
The Trust holds the requested information, but considers it is exempt under section 12 of the Act, as the cost of compliance is estimated to exceed the appropriate limit.
However, the attached public statements and board documents which we have already published, are likely to answer many of the questions posed.
- Trust Board Paper 28/11/2013
- Trust Board Paper 26/09/2013
- IGAC Paper 16/07/2013
- Trust Board Paper 25/04/2013
- Final Declaration
I would direct you to these and the link – all in the public domain: