Details of the Request
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, we would like to request the following:
- professional background (clinician or non-clinician)
- any further information on professional background
of each CEO who has been employed by your trust spanning the past 26 years (i.e. 1988-2014).
Details of the Response
Ashford & St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has data going back to 1990:
There have been four Chief Executives in that time. Their names are:
- Stephen Fash: male: non-clinical
- Glenn Douglas: male: non-clinical
- Paul Bentley: male: non-clinical
- Andrew Liles: male: non-clinical
The Trust does not have any details of their professional backgrounds.