Details of the Request
1. Number of haemorrhoid surgeries done within the trust (broken down by hospital if there is more than one site) in the time period January 2013 – February 2014. In particular the following:
- Number of Haemorrhoidectomies (OPCS Code H51.1)
- Number of Stapled Haemorrhoidectomies (OPCS Code H561.3)
- Number of Haemorrhoidal Artery Ligations (OPCS Code L70.3) these may be identified by having the L70.3 code plus a haemorrhoid ICD10 code or Y532 and H538
2. Number of Outpatient Episodes for Rubber Band Ligation of Haemorrhoid (OPCS H524) and also:
- Number of repeat episodes of H524 for the same patient
3. Number of patients listed for Haemorrhoid Surgery who ‘time breached’ the trusts referral to treatment period
Details of the Response
This is for the time period Jan 2013 to Feb 14.
*The target for Referral to Treatment is 90% and the figure the Trust reached during 2012/13 was 91%.