Details of the Request
- For each of the last four years, how many a) CAMHS b) adult mental health detentions subsequently had to be i) placed out of area or ii) in the private sector due to a shortage of beds locally?
- For each of the last four years, have you had dedicated inpatient beds for a) CAMHS b) adult patients with eating disorders? If so, how many and what is the average (mean) and longest waiting time (in calendar days) from i) referral to assessment, ii) assessment to treatment and iii) referral to treatment for A) CAMHS and B) adult eating disorder inpatient beds?
- What is the number of a) self harm incidents b) restraining episodes c) suicide attempts (ligature, overdose or other) on your hospital/mental health wards for each of the last 4 years?
- How many FTE security staff have been employed in each of the last 4 years? If there has been any fluctuation in the figure please explain
- How many a) 17 year olds b) 16 year olds c) 15 year olds and d) 14 year olds have been admitted to an adult mental health ward in each of the last 4 years?
- Do you have a Mental Health Act Section 136 suite or dedicated space? If so, what is the a) average b) longest stay for i) CAMHS ii) adult patients (in calendar days) in your Section 136 suite or dedicated space for each of the last 4 years?
- For each of the last four years, what is the a) average b) longest number of days a CAMHS patient has waited on either a paediatric/acute/non-CAMHS ward for a specific CAMHS bed?
Details of the Response
Ashford & St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust does not provide a Mental Health Service.