Details of the Request
- How many Linear accelerators do you have for NHS patients?
- What is the make and model of your Linear Accelerators which are used for NHS patients?
- Please describve special features/properties of your Linacs? i.e. IMRT, IGRT, OBI, CT
- When did you install the Linacs?
- Was/Were the Linacs an addition or an upgrade/replacement to an existing Scanner?
- If this was an upgrade/replacement, can you please give the make and model of the previous Liancs?
- Please comment on the level of utilisation of your Linacs for NHS patients (hours per day)?
Details of the Response
Radiotherapy is not provided at the Trust. All patients are referred to St Luke’s Cancer Centre Guildford, part of the Royal Surrey County Hospital (Tel 01483 571122 ext 6761).