Details of the Request
- How many children have been treated by hospitals within your trust over the last three years who are suspected of having been poisoned by their parents. Please go from January 1st 2011 to the present day. I am not interested in any personal details, just the figures.
- If possible, please state which substance they have been poisoned with or are suspected of having been poisoned with, e.g. cocaine.
- If possible, please state the age of the child.
- If possible, please state what action was taken, e.g. social services contacted
- If you think this request may take too long, please just state the number of times your trust has contacted social services after a child has been admitted to hospital and the parents are suspected of having poisoned their child.
Details of the Response
The Trust does not hold this data.