Details of the Request
I would like to request the number of diagnoses for pelvic and abdominal pain for the following ICD codes for most recent year that you have data available please.
I would also appreciate the figures for R10.3 and R10.4 for male abdominal pain.
Could you also inform me as to whether the data is for inpatients only or in and outpatients ?
- 789.00-789.09 Retroperitoneal pain/male pelvic pain syndrome/intra abdominal pain
- N41.1 Chronic prostatitis
- N 50.9 Orchalgia/neuralgia scrotum/male genital pain
- N73.1 Chronic PID ( inc tuboovarian abscess )
- N73.4 Female chronic pelvic peritonitis
- N73.6 Female pelvic peritoneal adhesions: post infective
- N73.9 Female pelvic infection or inflammation NOS
- N80.0 Endometriosis of Uterus
- N80.1 Endometriosis of Ovary
- N80.2 Endometriosis of Fallopian Tube
- N80.3 Endometriosis of Pelvic Peritoneum
- N80.4 Endometriosis rectovaginal septum and vagina
- N80.5 Endometriosis of Intestine
- N80.6 Endometriosis in cutaneous scar
- N80.8 Other Endometriosis
- N80.9 Endometriosis
- N94.0 Mittelschmerz
- N94.1 Dyspareunia
- N94.4 Primary dysmenorrhoea
- N94.5 Secondary dysmenorrhoea
- N94.6 Dysmenorrhoea unspecified
- N94.81 Vulvodynia
- N94.810 Vulvar vestibulitis
- N94.818 Other vulvodynia
- N99.4 Post procedural pelvic peritoneal adhesions
- 186.2 Pelvic varices
- R10.2 Pelvic and perineal pain: female
- R10.3 Lower abdominal pain: female
- R10.4 Other abdominal pain: female
- R39.89 Female genital pain: pelvic pain syndrome/perineum/bladder pain
- F45.42 Psychogenic : is this male and females ? If possible please could you provide the numbers for each?
Details of the Response
Please see attached. This data is for inpatients only.
Here is the data for 10.3 and 10.4 for males for Ashford & St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Male: 10.3 = 290
- Male: 10.4 = 299