Details of the Request
I would like to make a Freedom of Information request regarding how your NHS Trust rates its preparedness for No Deal Brexit on October 31st 2019.
What are the traffic light ratings (green / orange / red), or rating system of your preference, for your current preparedness for a No Deal Brexit for the following areas, previously identified by NHS Providers as key considerations for NHS Trusts:
- Supply of medicines and devices
- Other supplies of goods and services
- Research and development
- Funding and macroeconomic impacts
- Regulation (e.g. around UK-wide arrangements to replace the functions of EU agencies)
- Public health (e.g. in relation to early warning systems for medicines safety)
- Drugs pipeline (e.g. slower approvals for the UK market compared to the EU)
Details of the Response
The Trust holds this information, but considers it is exempt under section 21 of the Act, as it is reasonably accessible to you by other means. You can find the information on the Trust’s website on the following link - FOI 6521.