We believe it is essential that staff know what is going on in their hospitals and that is why we produce a regular newsletter called "Aspire".
This is alongside a daily eBulletin - collecting together articles, events, and notices - as well as regular briefings.
In this section, we have archived copies of the newsletter from 2004 to the present. Click on the title or front cover image to view as a PDF.
It has been an exceptionally busy time at ASPH, and we are delighted to start by thanking our fantastic team who have gone above and beyond to provide excellent care for our patients despite the ongoing pressures.
- Celebrating the Trust’s contribution to Covid research
- Recognising the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee at ASPH
- Developments at ASPH
- Spotlight on - Meet Julie Smith, Chief Executive
- Healing Arts programme
- Launching Surrey Safe Care
- Launching North West Surrey Health and Care Alliance
- Employee Experience update
- Catering services at ASPH
- ASPH join the Surrey Pride celebrations
- Fundraising update
- ASPH social
- Members’ update and dates for the diary