- Last Updated: Friday, 13 February 2015 16:35
The Trust keeps various registers as part of our duties. Whilst we cannot detail all of the information in this section, we have provided the major items in these documents here.
For example, this includes our main contractors / suppliers, key asset holdings, register of gifts and hospitality and the register of interests.
- Information we are legally required to hold in publicly available registers
- List of main contractors and suppliers
- Asset registers
- Information asset register
- Register of interests
- Register of gifts and hospitality to Board members and senior personnel
- Disclosure log