- Last Updated: Tuesday, 03 March 2015 10:58
In this section, we shall include the Trust’s response to each request received under the Freedom of Information Act. You may wish to search this section to see if we have already provided an answer to a question you may have.
Common questions include:
- Copies of the Trust organisation chart
- Department structure charts (e.g. contracts, finance, and IT)
- Agency spending on locum doctors
- Deceased patients without a next of kin
- Pest control reports
- Employment of foreign nationals
- Treatment of overseas patients (and debt recovery)
- Patients treated with biologics
- Copy of our prescribing formulary and DTC details
- IT budget and expenditure
- A&E attendances for suspected alcohol and drug abuse (<18 years old)
- Expenditure on bariatric services
- Thefts and violent / racist incidents
- Outsourced facilities contracts
- "Black alerts" and closure of maternity / A&E
- Mobile phone and fleet services contracts
- Senior managers with private health insurance
We will not publish details of the requester or any other patient or staff identifiable information. We do not release the contact details of staff members below pay band 7 or salary details beyond pay grade.
We shall include details of any exemptions made as well as responses to follow up questions. If additional queries are of a substantial nature (i.e. they involve more staff time to investigate and seek information rather than clarifying an existing response), they may be dealt with as a new request.
Currently the Trust does not apply a charge for requests but we are entitled to refuse a request (or requests from the same person) if the estimated cost of collection is greater than £450 (equivalent to 18 hours of staff time at £25 per hour).
If you are unhappy with our response, please contact our FOI team and we can seek further information or begin a formal review.