Details of the Request
We have just implemented patient self-check-in kiosks at our trust and we would like to know how to benchmark our progress by asking other providers who have also implemented kiosks.
- 1. Do you use patient self-check-in kiosks at any of your sites? If so,
- Who is the supplier of these kiosks?
- Are the kiosks used for Outpatients services and if so, which specialties and sites are they available?
- If possible, please can you provide percentage utilisation (ideally per month and specialty since they were first installed) at the sites where the patient check-in kiosks are available? (i.e. number of people checked-in via kiosk out of total number of attendances at locations with kiosks)
- Do you monitor average outpatient journey time for patients, either by using PAS or kiosk data? (i.e. the time from patient arriving to patient leaving the hospital)
- If so, please can you provide:
- the percentage of data completeness for patient check-out times?
- the average outpatient journey time for patients? (Ideally broken down by New and Follow-up appointments, and by site or specialty for 2018/19 or similar)
Details of the Response
Request in progress.