The Board of Ashford and St. Peter’s Hospitals NHS Trust meets regularly in public on both hospital sites. The next meeting is at 2.00p.m. on Thursday 31st May in the Lecture Room, Conference Centre, Ramp, St. Peter’s Hospital.
The issues to be discussed include:
- Reports from Executive Directors
- Performance Report including measurement against national and local targets and finance
- Pathology services – presentation by Clinical Director Dr Martyn Knapp
- Finance – the 2006/07 outturn and the 2007/08 budget
- Risk Management including Health and Safety, Infection Control and Standards for Better Health
- Patient and Staff Surveys
- Human Resources Strategy
- Sustainable Development and Health
Said Trust Chairman, Clive Thompson CBE: “Board meetings are an opportunity for members of the public to hear about progress at their two hospitals and see decisions being taken. This is an important year for the Trust with a number of challenges to meet and decisions about how the Trust should respond to the keenly anticipated consultation on the future of health services across Surrey.