- Last Updated: Tuesday, 18 February 2014 11:13
- Details of vehicles licensed with the DVLA
- Records and data management policies
- Current posts employed by the Trust
- Gender of staff employed by post
- Do you follow the EOC Code of Practice on Equal Pay?
- Have you carried out an equal pay audit on your terms and conditions of employment?
- Do you provide free personal protective equipment to staff?
- Did the Trust receive an EOC Equal Pay Review Kit?
- What steps has the Trust taken to implement the EOC Equal Pay Review Kit?
- Officer responsible for taking the lead in equal opportunities
- To which posts were bonuses paid in addition to basic (1997 to 2004)?
- How much were the bonuses as a % of basic pay?
- What were the conditions of service for entitlement to bonuses?
- Since when has the bonus scheme been in operation?
- What steps have been taken in respect of the gender impact of such a bonus scheme?
- With which union officials have discussed the issue of equal pay?
- What consideration to the gender impact for employees on Whitley terms and conditions?
- Do you employ any maintenance labourers?
- Do you employ any estates officers?
- Who carries out building maintenance for the Trust?
- Do you pay any recruitment and retention premia?
- For which posts have completed local assimilation under Agenda for Change?
- How do you plan to phase local assimilation - which posts and in which order?
- Has the Trust ever investigated introducing job evaluation?
- How much have you oaid external solicitors and counsel (2002 to date)?
- Copies of your Race Equality Scheme, action plan and review
- Number of contracts rewarded for security, facilities management, CCTV
- Information regarding possible dispersal of Trust finance department
- Copy of enclosure L of the 25/11/04 meeting relating to business case
- Copy of document relating to restructuring of the Estates department
- ESR (Erthrocyte Sedimentation Rate) analysis
- Urinalysis (urine dipstick testing)
- How many mortuary facilities are operated by your NHS Trust?
- What is the storage capacity of each mortuary facility?
- What excess capacity do you have for storage of human remains?
- How many bodies were stored (2003 to 2005)?
- Does your Trust retain any human cadavers for medical research or training purposes?
- What is the longest period that a body / remains have been stored?
- Does your Trust have a policy on the length of time that bodies are stored?
- What facilites do you have for the long term storage of human bodies in deep freeze?
- How many post mortems have taken place within the last 12 months?
- How many staff are employed within your mortuary facilities?
- Has your Trust ever used emergency facilities to store human remains?
- Has your Trust ever used a cold room / chapel / refridgerated container?
- What training do staff in the mortuary receive in bereavement counselling?
- How many complaints have been made in respect of mortuary services?
- Business Continuity Questionnaire
- Ashford Hospital surgical infection rate statistics (from Q1 1999)
- Organisational structure and contact details for each department
- Contact for Clinical Director of Gastroenterology
- Copy of most recent Annual Report
- Copies of the full text of the relevant merger consent letters (since 1997)
- Contacts for finance departmental leads
- Copy of all information relating to parent (computer, paper and other media)
- Contracts, maintenance agreements or standing orders for surgical instruments
- Expenditure on ICT (2004/05 and 2005/06)
- Copy of assessment of patient made by A&E sister
- Copy of MRSA report / wound investigation for patient
- Does the Trust use generic or individual passwords to access major systems?
- Implementation of NHS Care Record Service at the Trust
- Copies of Public Health Report, Business Plan, Clinical Governance Report
- Do you have software to track DPA / FOI / EIR?
- Business improvement programmes at th Trust and methodology used
- Copy of winning tender for two-storey modular ward block and scoring matrix
- Questions relating to the impact of Agenda for Change
- Make and model of any car available for Chief Executive's personal use
- Questionnaire relating to catering, cleaning and portering operations
- Questionnaire relating to corporate information, targets and budgets
- Questionnaire relating to urine collection and contamination
- Trust expenditure on external executive coaching services (2004/05)
- Total value for each participating company in tender
- Emergency and Intensive Care facilities at Ashford Hospital (post reconfiguration)
- Copy of Annual Report 2004/05
- Questionnaire relating to bed occupancy and theatre cancellations
- Copy of Trust's Infection Prevention and Control annual report
- Copies of photographs of MRSA
- Breakdown of bad debt written off for the past five years
- Estimated total number of MRSA cases diagnosed (past five years)
- Estimated total number of MRSA-connected deaths (past five years)
- Estimated total year end deficit (and any services cut as a result)
- % of emergency admissions from (west) Hounslow with COPD
- Names of patients who died with no next of kin (including size of estate)
- Further information on corneal transplants